Friday 12 November 2010

Knit Expo Exeter

So excited,

My wonderful boyfriend is sending me off to the knit expo in Exeter tomorrow. Stand by for lots of photos. I am charging my camera specially. I was thinking of taking another camera just in case but I thought that might be a bit excessive.

I was so gutted that I didn't get to go last time that I am going to make the best of it this time. I have promised myself that I will leave my cards at home as there is no way I can afford to take them with me, I'll end up buying so much stuff. I am really looking forward to showing off my tattoo as there will be so many people there to appreciate it and will get a giggle from it.

Do you like the changes? Thought I should go for something a little more modern in preparation  for the new logo. I can't wait to see it all together. Not long now :)

Anyway, i shall update again tomorrow night with how wonderful the expo was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment