Wednesday 17 November 2010

Going Cowl Crazy

Hey there.

I'd like to start by saying I am not Simon Cowl crazy, he is rubbish and I get the impression he smells like TCP.......Anyway! I've been making a bunch of Cowls of the woolen kind as presents for Jen my graphic designer and I have decided that everyone needs a cowl in their life. Maybe its the fact that the chunky wool is so easy to work up that I love them.
Sorry I am in my bathroom taking these pictures so that I could see myself in the mirror.
The crochet cowl in the top is very simple:

You will need:
7mm hook
chunky yarn of your choice

ch48
R1, sl st into first ch, ch 2, dc in every st around, sl st to join
R2-9 ch 2 dc in every st around

Shell edging
ch1, *sk 1, 5dc in next st, sk1, sc* rep around
attach yarn to the bottom and do the same.

See, easy :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the Ninja logo at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following you blog for some time and have to say that I love your blog. I am looking for guest bloggers for December and January and would like to offer your a spot. if you are interested please email me and let me know. looking forward to hearing from you. Marie
    mariecozycorner@hotmail.com

    http://mariescozycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cowls! Could you provide the pattern for the cowl in the bottom picture?

    Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete