Tuesday 14 October 2008

Lets get this started

Well as you may tell form the title of this blog, it's all about Crochet. This will hopefully, one day, be the pre curser to my book of crochet patterns, but first I must take a journey from being an average hooker (person who crochets) into a Crochet Ninja.

As we go along I will be having a right old rant on wool related subjects, sharing patterns that I have written, keeping you updated on what I've been making and maybe going "oooh look at that" at a few cool things. I also like to share tips and tricks and links to other cool related sites.

I usually prefer to crochet Amigurumi (Dolls and toys) so that is most of what you will find here, though you may find the odd hat and scarf, and the less said about my husbands hoodie the better. You may hear me reference http://www.craftster.org it's a brilliant place to find like minded crochet and knitters and also a good place to steal ideas....er I mean gain Inspiration.

Anyway I'm gonna leave it at that for the moment.
All the Love
~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment