Wednesday 16 December 2009

What Would Jesus Glue?

So last night I went to the craft party hosted by Sew Darn Good at The Fortescue pub in Plymouth. It was wonderful, paper and crayons on the table for some hardcore doodling. Lots of buttons, fabric, glitter and glue to make wonderful things and live music from some awesome local bands. It was a very good night.

I went with my friend Sam to teach her how to crochet and she did amazingly well. I was teaching her to make a square of single crochet and it was perfect, she didn’t miss any stitches or do any random increases so the next step will be crocheting in a circle so she can start working on the awesome care bear patterns that I found. I always wanted a care bear when I was a kid but never had one, now I can make my own, yay!
Hopefully if Sam gets good enough she can be one of the pattern testers for the book.

I can’t wait to get properly started on going to the knitting group every week but it looks like it will be starting up again in the New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Those carebears are adorable, I would to make them for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete